Cute Homemade Valentine Ideas
It's almost that time of year, where people gather and show their affection for one another. But don't be mistaken, Valentine's day isn't just for people in romantic relationships. When I was a little girl, my father would always get my sister, my mom, and I chocolates to show how much he loved us. So whether its a partner, family member, or friend, it is always important to tell someone how much they truly mean to you, that's what Valentine's day is all about. In this article we'll go over some Cute Homemade Valentine Ideas that will be guaranteed to touch the heart of your recipient.
Heart Flower Card
- Cut out 7 tiny paper hearts in any colors you want
- On a white piece of paper draw a bow and color it with colored pencils
- Glue the hearts above the bow
- Draw flower stems from the bottom of the heart and through the bow
- For added effect, use a white marker to make shine marks on the sides of the hearts!
- Write something thoughtful on the back of your valentine
- Lastly, place it in one of our wonderful bright colored envelopes!
Heart Cut-Out Card
- Take a piece of colorful paper and fold it in half vertically (hamburger style)
- On the fold draw half of a heart
- While the paper is still folded, cut the heart out
- When you open your paper there should be a heart-shaped hole in the center
- Write something thoughtful on the boarders of the card and/or decorate how you please
- Place in envelope!
This craft has the same exact directions as the one above, "Heart Cut-Out Card," but instead of using the folded square use the heart piece of paper that you cut from the card and decorate that. You'll need a tinier envelope for this one too! These types of valentines are a staple, and the easiest to make!
For this craft all you'll need is an envelope, some stickers, decorative tape, and markers! One of our favorite products to use here at JAM is washi-tape. They have so many different styles and it's super easy to use. If you don't have access to it, regular stickers will do just fine. After creating your valentine, you wont want to stick into just any plain-jane envelope! Spice up your card with personal doodles and designs. Make sure to write your recipients' name all pretty too! And if you're super daring, add some "x's and o's."
We hope that this step-by-step tutorial helped you compose something unique and thoughtful for your loved ones! It’s JAM’s goal as a company to provide you with quality products and amazing ways to use them. Make sure to follow our blog, Instagram and Pinterest to get the scoop on our latest new crafts and items! Also our Facebook and Twitter for promotions and sale updates! Don’t forget to leave comments down below. We’d love to hear how these Cute Homemade Valentine Ideas worked for you!