Free ground shipping, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada
- Please embed all fonts, images etc.
- Native files are preferred over .PDF files. PDF files require the least amount of support files or native files, however, they also allow the least flexibility in terms of editing capabilities.
- PDF files should be provided as high resolution files with all elements color separated and assigned proper Pantone® uncoated colors.
- Files should be accurate regarding size, position, color, etc. Only minor modifications will be made free of charge.
Photoshop® CC or earlier: .EPS, .PSD, .TIFF
- All files should be created or scanned at a minimum 300 dpi resolution, 100% size.
- Changing a low-resolution file (72 dpi) to be 300 dpi is not recommended and does not provide the same high resolution quality.
- Layers should be left intact whenever possible.
- Any used fonts should be included.
- Color files can be submitted in the following method: Multi-layered .TIFF file w/ each color on its own layer.
- 1 and 2 color files submitted in CMYK or RGB format can sometimes be converted or color separated for an additional art fee that will be determined depending on the complexity of the file.
- Colors can be chosen with a reasonable degree of accuracy but it is strongly recommended that colors be chosen from Pantone® uncoated swatches and indicated in comments when order is placed.
- .JPG and .GIF files are generally low resolution and produce poor results when printed, therefore these are not a recommended file format.
Illustrator® CC or earlier: .EPS, .PSD, .TIFF
- Files can be either .EPS or .AI, and should be vector format.
- All file elements should be assigned a Pantone® uncoated color.
- Any font files used should be included, or fonts should be converted to outlines.
- Any embedded or linked images (.PSD, .EPS, .TIFF, etc.) should be included.
- Word is not an ideal design program and works best for simple, 1 or 2 colored, text related art.
- Any font files used should be included.
- Whenever possible, Word® documents should be converted to .PDF files by selecting File > Save As > Download/Save as PDF
- Generic color(s) selected in word such as "Red" or "Blue" will be substituted with our stock Pantone® uncoated colors such as Pantone® 185u Red or Pantone® 072u Blue.