DIY: Easy Paper Flower Craft
April showers really do bring May flowers! Tired of being stuck inside? Brighten up your living space or office with some color! You could even gift these to someone you love. Why give someone real flowers that die and wilt, when these will live forever with no mess or smell! All you need is some paper and Popsicle sticks and you're golden. This DIY: Easy Paper Flower Craft is the perfect way to not only get your creative juices flowing, but make someone else's day as well! For this craft you will need only a few materials: colored craft paper, tape, pencil, scissors, and Popsicle Sticks!
- Cut out 4 medium sized paper hearts in any color you want, these are going to be your flower petals.
- At the very top of the stick, glue two petal hearts connecting horizontally, make sure its the bottom of the hearts that are being glued down.
- Next repeat step 2 but paste them vertically
- Cut out a tiny heart (can be any color as well)
- Glue the tiny heart in the center of your flower
- Last, but not least, cut out two smaller green hearts for the leaves and paste them below the flower to make your stem come to life!
- Repeat the above steps to make an entire bouquet if you want!
We hope that this step-by-step tutorial helped you compose something beautiful and floral for your loved ones! It’s JAM’s goal as a company to provide you with quality products and amazing ways to use them. Make sure to follow our blog, Instagram and Pinterest to get the scoop on our latest new crafts and items! Also our Facebook and Twitter for promotions and sale updates! Don’t forget to leave comments down below. We’d love to hear how this DIY: Easy Paper Flower Craft worked for you!