Get Organized with DIY Paper Projects!
Find out some amazing tricks for organization that you and your family will absolutely love!
Your Week, Made Easy
A colorful way to get organized at home. Using JAM Paper, make managing your weekly tasks easier & more exciting!
- 1 Pack of JAM Aqua Paper
- 1 Pack of JAM Ultra Lime Brite Hue Paper
- 1 Pack of JAM Violet Brite Hue Paper
- 1 Pack of JAM White Paper
- Corner Puncher
- Silver Metallic Sharpie
- Step 1: Begin by measuring out a square for each 'tab' on your piece of paper. I measured each tab to (4 x 4).
- Step 2: Repeat that step 4 more times- varying the color of the paper.
- Step 3: Round the pieces of paper using a Corner Puncher.
- Step 4: Using a pencil, write a task (or two, or three) on what you want to accomplish on that day. Write over the pencil with a silver sharpie to make the words pop off of the page!
- Step 5: Match your paper tab with it's colored clothing pin- write on each clothing pin the day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc.)
- Step 6: Hang them all up with some JAM Ivory Twine and tack/tape your mini week organizer wherever you'd please :)
Single.. Seeking Mate
A cute & creative way to match up those socks that just always seem to end up "mate-less."Requirements:
- 1 pack of Jam Silver Cardstock
- 1 pack of JAM White Wood Clothing Pins
- White Paint Pen
- Hot glue gun
And in three simple steps you're finished! Stick on those socks that are always floating at the bottom of the laundry- who can never find their mate!