Shipping costs are based on three variables:
1) your shipping address
2) combined weight of the products
3) speed of delivery
Once you provided a shipping address, you will be able to select how fast you would like the products to ship. The website then communicates with UPS, which provides a shipping price. GROUND is typically the least expensive option.
Our shipping prices are set by UPS. Of course, if you have a personal UPS or FedEx account, feel free to use that with no additional costs.
JAM Paper ships via JAM Delivery Truck (New York City deliveries only), UPS, Federal Express, and USPS to all APO's and FPO's. We also offer store pickup for those of you in the New York metropolitan area.
More details regarding shipping:
- The majority of our orders ship from our warehouses in New Jersey
- Rates are based on where it is shipping to, the weight of the package, and what method of shipment is chosen.
- Transit times are in “business days” ie: Monday through Friday. Saturday deliveries, if necessary, are subject to additional charges by the carrier.
- Most orders ship the day they are placed. Orders received after couriers have picked up, or after operating hours, are shipped the next business day.
- If your order cannot ship same day, you will be notified.
- We will ship “blind” (no packing list / invoice in package / no JAM markings on the carton) orders for you upon request and free of charge.
- Any freight charges that get billed back to us (incorrect account number, non-billable accounts, non-deliverable shipments, address corrections, charges that are refused & billed back to us, etc.), as well as any taxes and re-bill fees are the sole responsibility of the customer
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns from outside the United States.
JAM DELIVERY TRUCK
- JAM Delivery truck makes deliveries to most addresses in New York City Monday through Friday
- Most deliveries into New York City are next day. You will be notified if your order cannot be delivered next day.
- Next day delivery is only $15.00 on most orders
- Unsuccessful delivery attempts are subject to re-delivery charges
- UPS picks up daily, Monday through Friday.
- Our standard selection includes Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, & Next Day Air. Customers may call to request additional UPS options
- Feel free to provide us with your own UPS account number to ship with!
- To ensure same day shipment of your order, please place your orders no later than 4pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- We ship via Federal Express and FedEx Ground solely using our customer’s account numbers
- We have pickups for both services Monday through Friday
- To ensure same day shipment of your Federal Express shipment, please place your order no later than 3pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- To ensure same day shipment of your Federal Express Ground shipment, please place your order no later than 2pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
INTERNATIONAL / APO / FPO’s
- JAM Paper is a global company & will gladly ship anywhere in the world!
- Please note that JAM Paper is NOT responsible for any additional duties, brokerage fees, or taxes that might be incurred when entering your country. All of these charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
- For our military customers shipping to AA, AE & AP addresses, we will happily ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
- If you live in the New York metropolitan area and want to pick up your order at one of our stores, just choose “Store Pickup” for one of our three locations.
- In the event the store you have chosen does not have stock on hand for same day pickup, you will be notified and given an expected date when your order will be ready for pickup.
- We suggest calling the store you are picking up your order at, prior to pick up, to ensure it is ready for you.
JAM accepts American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and certified checks. No orders are shipped until checks clear. Please allow 5 business days for out of state checks, 3 business days for local checks. Note, there is a $20.00 charge per returned check.