According to a recent article from Internetretailer.com the 2013 holiday shopping season is about to become a little shorter. They explain that with Hanukkah and Thanksgiving falling on the same day, shopping will have to begin before Thanksgiving. Families will have to do their shopping way before the black Friday deals in order to give gifts on the first day of the eight day celebration.
How Many Shopping Days Until Christmas 2013?
So just how many days are there between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year? Only 26, which is 6 days less then 2012. You also have 4 not 5 full weeks to run around and complete your holiday shopping list.
To get you into the gift buying mood here are some of our favorite gift wrapping accessories for both Hanukkah and Christmas.
- For Hanukkah opt for our foil “Happy Hanukkah” 12 sq ft wrapping paper. It’s perfect for wrapping gifts on all eight nights.
- The metallic blue gift box is great for smaller gifts, like jewelry or gelt.
- Gift bags are perfect for gifts that are not perfectly square shaped or to make fun Hanukkah goody bags.
- This white “Merry Christmas” wrapping paper is 25 sq ft and has a glitter detailing.
- No need to wrap this green diamond gift box. Stuff with tissue paper and wrap with a bow and you’re done.
- Our red kraft gift bags are great for heavier items because the English style handles are durable which prevents breaking.
With the holidays fast approaching don’t be surprised when it seems like the stores are skipping right over Thanksgiving and jumping head first into full on holiday shopping madness.