I have a JAM notecube next to my bed, because I use the phrase “take your work home with you” very liberally. I have a tendency to get stressed and write down extensive to-do lists and elaborate ideas on my note cube, particularly in the middle of the night, possibly still while I am asleep. Here are a few things I have found written down on discarded notes scattered around my bedside table, in no particular order.
1. “Exercise ” – This isn’t weird, unless you consider the fact that it’s written on each and every note, every day.
2. “Carbon Monoxide Detector ” – I don’t know whether this is reminding me to buy one or change the batteries in one, but either way, I am concerned for my life.
3. “Self-Replicating 3D Printer = SCARY” – apparently I am concerned by machines that can reproduce.
4. “Pandora’s Lunchbox” – this is either the name of a book I want to read or a great name for a restaurant.
5. “Make Vegan Nutella” – for the record, I did make that vegan Nutella, and it was delicious.
6. “Pro | Con” – There is nothing listed and no topic written down. I guess I’ll never know if I made the right decision… or if I made the decision at all.”
7. “Wake up at 6:30 AM” – That’s not how alarm clocks work.
8. “Exercise” – I’m listing it twice, because one time I listed it twice on the same note.
So if you’d like to be as on top of your life as I undoubtedly am, get yourself a notecube and watch the great ideas come pouring out of you!Google+